Since 2010, Republicans have promised to fully repeal Obamacare, campaigned on full repeal, and voted over 60 times to repeal parts or all of this disastrous healthcare law. Now is the time to hold them to that promise.
Next week, the Senate and House will be moving forward with the first stages the Obamacare repeal process. Then lawmakers will turn their attention toward actual repeal. However, some Republicans want to keep some parts of Obamacare. They must hear from you.
Join with thousands of other conservatives to surround Congress with the message of #FullRepeal. Heritage Action will be hosting a Tweetfest on Twitter this Friday, January 6, to tell Congress to stick to #FullRepeal of Obamacare.
Here are some sample tweets to get you started, feel free to copy and paste these directly to help make your voice heard on Friday from 12:00 to 2:00 EST.
- [MEMBER TWITTER HANDLE] , Obamacare is hurting Americans. Now is the time for #FullRepeal. Will you stand strong?
- Using a two budget strategy ensures there's no delay and no excuses - it's time for #FullRepeal of Obamacare http://bit.ly/2haJJJI
- GOP can fulfill promise for #FullRepeal of Obamacare - including insurance mandates - by taking bold action http://bit.ly/2hRuIgz
- The American people are close to taking back their health care. It's time for #FullRepealhttp://bit.ly/2i3T8PY
- Lawmakers have voted over 60 times on repealing Obamacare. The time for #FullRepeal is NOW. http://bit.ly/2haJJJI
- There's no excuse not to do #FullRepeal. Two budget process can create smooth transition process post-Obamacare http://bit.ly/2hRnNUJ
If you do not have a Twitter, but would like to participate, take the next day or two to set up an account and join the conversation! Download the Heritage Action Twitter Guide to help you set up an account.
Now is the time to make your voice heard, contact your Members of Congress and make sure they stand strong for a full repeal of Obamacare.
Heritage Action for America | 214 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20002