ASHEVILLE TEA PAC WHITMIRE NOV. 2012 FP Radio Ad
ASHEVILEL TEA PAC HOWARD-MERRILL OCT 2012 30 SEC
ASHEVILLE TEA PAC STATE CANDIDATES OCT General 2012 30 SEC
ASHEVILLE TEA PAC R.L. Clark for October-November
ASHEVILLE TEA PAC NEWBY OCT General 2012 30 SEC 2
ASHEVILLE TEA PAC MEADOWS OCT 2012 30 SEC
The following is a breakdown of the funds received and what we are spending on candidate ads in newspapers, brochures and fliers, radio ads. Thanks to you, we were able to do this.
$5936.66 ATPAC Account balance after the Machine Gun Social 9/29/2012
Expenses for candidate ads:
– 250.00 Asheville Daily Planet Ad October through 1st Week November
– 21.40 Office Max fliers
– 210.00 iCaucus brochures for state candidates
– 340.00 Tribune Ads in four papers for 4 weeks until November 6
– 3090.00 WWNC Radio Ads* ($75.00 for a 30 second ad. Runs 3 weeks, 3 pm – 7 pm slot M – F)
– 1034.00 WHKP Radio Ads** ($11.00 for a 30 second ad for 94 ads. Runs 3 weeks, M – F. Rotating all day)
– 400.00 WTZQ *** ($9.50 for a 30 second ad 43 ads, M- F)
– 400.00 WSQL*** ($7.50 for a 30 second ad for 53 ads, M – F)
$191.26 left after above expenses
* (Rl Clark, NC Senate 49) (State Level Candidates: Dan Forest, Ed Goodwin, Mike Causey and John Tedesco) (Justice Paul Newby) (Mark Meadows NC 11) (JB Howard and Christina Kelly G. Merrill)
** (State Level Candidates) (Justice Paul Newby) (Chris Whitmire, NC House 113)
*** (State Level Candidates) (Justice Paul Newby) (Chris Whitmire, NC House 113) (Mark Meadows, NC 11)
The heaviest saturation of ads will come the last two weeks. As soon as the ads are ready, we will get them to you on the website and in the newsletter so you can foward them and get them out on social media. They will begin next Wednesday on the radio.
We are deeply appreciative of all of you who have continued to support Asheville Tea PAC. The PAC legally enables us to support candidates who support our principles and who are not beholden to political parties or special interests. In spite of the ‘rumors’, we are not nor were we ever supported by any other organization. We are grassroots and we SOLELY depend upon great folks like YOU. It is unfortunate that many do not understand the difference between true grassroots tea party organizations and national organizations, well funded and supported by political entitles. That’s not us!
We would like to add more ads to the ones we’ve already contracted. The ads are not cheap, especially the WWNC ads. We MUST get these candidates over the finish line in November. These candidates are not getting any financial support from their political party. Does that tell you something? We are it. If we have 150 of the 1129 who belong to ATPAC to donate $12, we will have $1500 to run 20 more ads on WWNC at $75 each. If you live in Transylvania/Brevard/Henderson and would like to contribute to additional ads, your address indicates which stations we will run those ads. If you donate on line, please add $1.50 to cover every $10 donation to cover fees at the donation site www.ashevilleteapac.org.) Or send checks to ATPAC c/o J. Bilello. 218 Vincent Place, Hendersonville, NC 28739 minus the fees). You can also indicate the candidate to run the ad for or just ‘Radio Ads.’ Thanks.