- Like President Trump, Lynda Bennett has 35+ years of successful business experience to jumpstart the Great American Comeback in NC11. Lynda already has the support of President Trump’s most trusted advisors starting with Mark Meadows, President Trump’s Chief of Staff. Lynda is supported by all of Trump’s conservative allies. Lynda is that trusted and experienced leader to kickstart the Great American Comeback in NC11 and the nation. https://lyndaforcongress.com/ …………………………………………………………………………
Lynda Bennett Is The Only Candidate Qualified for Congress in NC11. She Is The Only One Who Can Fill the Mark Meadows Legacy Seat.
1 Lynda has more than 35 years of successful business experience to get our economy moving again. An award-winning leader, successful businesswoman, pro-life conservative, Republican activist --- and early supporter of Donald Trump --- Lynda Bennett defends our Christian values and Mountain Heritage. Western North Carolina can count on Lynda to Keep America Great! https://lyndaforcongress.com/biography/
2. Lynda owned and operated a successful real estate business that also included a tourism-based rentals company and a heavy equipment business. She has had to meet payroll, balance budgets and exercise fiscal restraint. In stark contrast to her opponent, a 24-year-old whose only real work experience was at a fast food restaurant as a teenager and for a short time in Mark Meadows office. Her opponent’s claims to own a business and be a motivational speaker list zero income on his financial disclosure statement.
3. Lynda has fought through tough economic downturns in the real estate business which will serve NC11 well at this critical time when we need to bring America and our District back to our historical economic boom. NC11 is hurting. Lynda, having owned and managed multiple small businesses, knows how to grow and keep a business and to take care of her employees.
4. A college graduate. Most education.
5. Evangelical Christian, Lynda puts her faith into action counseling friends and teaching youth Sunday school. The parents of two daughters, Lynda and her husband Pat are active members of Calvary Road Baptist Church. Lynda also led a Girl Scout troop for 5 years.
6. Lynda has lived in the District since the 1970’s, part of the time in Henderson County. She and her husband, Pat, now live in Haywood County where she owned and operated 3 businesses, a real estate business, a vacation rental company, and a heavy equipment company. She managed a budget so she could make payroll, and trained her employees to become entrepreneurs, just like she is.
7. Lynda Bennett is a mother of two, a wife of twenty-six years, and a successful business woman for the past thirty-five years.
8. Lynda also served as past President of the Haywood County Realtors Multiple Listing Service and was appointed to the 2019 Haywood County Board of Equalization and Review.
9. Republican Party: A Ronald Reagan conservative, Lynda has devoted her life to growing our Republican Party. She previously served as Vice-Chair of the Haywood County Republican Party, served as past GOP Secretary, and is the recipient of the 2019 Golden Elephant Award for volunteerism. A grassroots conservative leader, Lynda has volunteered with Heritage Action for America, Freedom Works, Tea Party Patriots and the 9 – 12 Project.
10. Lynda Bennett proudly volunteered to help Donald Trump get elected by participating in grassroots activities and get out the vote drives. Lynda even hosted a local Trump Inaugural Ball with over 250 people in attendance!
11. (Unfortunately, the rumor and perception persist, especially among our military veterans, that 24-year-old Cawthorn served in the military, or was injured in the military, or was in an accident while serving in the military, or was accepted into the military academy when the accident occurred. None of this is true. Cawthorn has not denied it.)
12. (Another rumor: The false accusations of Lynda Bennett being a ‘Never-Trumper” have been totally debunked. In spite of a very expensive $750,000 smear campaign by a liberal super PAC, Lynda prevailed in the primary. https://lyndaforcongress.com/fake-news/. Also, how could anyone doubt Mark Meadows, now Trump’s Chief of Staff and our President’s most staunch supporter, to endorse anyone who is not 100% pro-Trump! Lynda Bennett is our only choice to face off with liberal Mo Davis in November.)
In the run up to the March primary, Cawthorn said: “She is a true conservative. This never trumper nonsense that was going around, I listened to the whole tape it is very clear that she was being facetious.” On WKRK interview. There is a vicious fake news attack ad airing on national TV paid for by Protect Freedom PAC, a libertarian PAC that has endorsed Cawthorn, resurrecting the lie that Lynda is a Never Trumper.
Though candidates' campaigns do not coordinate with PAC's who endorse them, the candidate and the PAC share the same values and principles or the PAC would not have endorsed the candidate. Lynda is endorsed by 13+ cnservative PAC'S that she is in lock step with their values and principles. Think about that one!
13. Endorsement: Mark Meadows could not come out to announce his resignation before the Impeachment Vote that was taken in the House at 4PM on December 18th, 2019. He announced at 6AM on December 19th, 2019. How would it have looked if Trump’s most loyal ally resigned before the vote was taken? Meadows endorsed Lynda because he knows she is THE BEST AND MOST QUALIFIED person to represent NC11 and he wanted to make sure everyone of his supporters knew that.
- DEBATE ISSUE: Lynda has already attended 10 forums where 11 men attacked her because she was the favorite to win - and she still won the primary with the most votes. Lynda is the ONLY candidate who stood up to attacks by opponents and a $750,000 false attack campaign by a Leftist Super PAC and still won the primary. Battle tested - Lynda is the ONLY one to take on the liberal attacks by the liberal lame stream media and Democrat Socialist Mo Davis in November. The Left doesn’t want her to win because they know her opponent will be easy to beat.
- Her supporters do not want her in debates that only give fuel to the Left and hurt the Republican brand and the candidate going into November. Most people don’t go to debates. They want to meet with the candidate. Lynda Bennett has been out all over NC11 counties for weeks meeting with folks to find out what they need from a representative to get their businesses back.
The debate format gives the media outlets talking points that sell papers. It is not designed to help the voters choose a leader.
- It is no wonder that Mark Meadows and other conservative groups endorse Lynda. Who is best equipped will to hold China accountable and to get our manufacturing and essential businesses back to NC11? Lynda has decades of successful business know how with the built in backing of conservative groups and individuals who are already working with President Trump to Rebuild America. They want Lynda in DC to fight with them alongside of President Trump. They all support Lynda Bennett: Senator Ted Cruz, the Senate Conservative Fund, pro-life Susan B. Anthony List, President Trump’s 2016 deputy campaign manager Dave Bossie, Citizens United, The Right Women PAC, the American Conservative Union, the Freedom Caucus, the Freedom Caucus Chair Andy Biggs, and Grassroots North Carolina (2A) (See below for notes (from her website https://lyndaforcongress.com/endorsements/) on each one of these organizations
Rep. Mark Meadows
Rep. Mark Meadows has thrown his full support behind Lynda Bennett for Congress. Meadows currently serves NC’s 11th Congressional District and has proven to be one of President Trump’s biggest allies on the Hill. Click here to watch Mark Meadows’ video endorsement of Lynda Bennett.
Rep. Jim Jordan
Freedom Caucus Member Rep. Jim Jordan has thrown his full support behind Lynda. As a Champion for Conservative causes, unparalleled defense of President Trump. Jordan knows the dangers of replacing Meadows with half-baked Republican RINOs. Congressman Jordan supports Lynda for her strong faith based values, support for the President, and Conservative beliefs.
Senator Ted Cruz: Ted endorsed Lynda Bennett because he trusts her to kickstart The Great American Comeback in NC and the guts to sand up and protect life. Ted knows that Lynda is also a courageous conservative with the business background like President Trump that he and President Trump need in DC to rebuild America.
Ted Cruz has proven to be a passionate and effective fighter for limited government, economic growth, and the Constitution. Ted authored more than 80 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and argued 43 oral arguments, including nine before the U.S. Supreme Court. He also won an unprecedented series of landmark national victories that include his defense of U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas, our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the constitutionality of the Ten Commandments monument at the Texas State Capitol, and the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance.
In the U.S. Senate, Ted has led the fight to repeal Obamacare, to secure the border, and to confirm Justice Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. He has also led the fight to defend life, marriage, the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, and our entire Bill of Rights. And most importantly, he’s kept his promise to speak the truth and do what he said he’d do.
Ted has proven to be the exact type of courageous conservative we need in the U.S. Senate to restore economic growth, defend our Constitution, and protect the values we all hold dear.
House Freedom Fund
The House Freedom Fund, the Fundraising arm of the House Freedom Caucus. We are proud to be considered and supported by the House Freedom Fund. Click here to learn more.
Senate Conservatives Fund
The Senate Conservatives Fund is a national grassroots organization that seeks to bring bold conservative leadership to Washington by supporting candidates who will fight for the timeless conservative principles of limited government, strong national defense, and traditional family values. Click here to learn more.
Right Women PAC
The mission of Right Women PAC is simple and strategic: to elect genuinely conservative women to Congress, women who will fight to defend the Constitution and to advance liberty. I am honored to have their support! Click here to learn more.
Freedom Caucus Wives
Debbie Meadows & Polly Jordan
Susan B. Anthony List
The Susan B. Anthony List is a network of more than 837,000 pro-life Americans nationwide, dedicated to ending abortion by electing national leaders and advocating for laws that save lives, with a special calling to promote pro-life women leaders. Click here to view their endorsement of Lynda Bennett.
Citizens United Political Victory Fund’s (CUPVF) mission is to support conservative candidates running for federal office. CUPVF is dedicated to assisting candidates who share our vision of reducing the size of government, lowering taxes, cutting spending, reforming entitlement programs, promoting traditional family values, and keeping America safe and secure. Click here to view their endorsement of Lynda Bennett.
David Bossie is a major leader in the conservative movement who for decades has supported proven conservatives for office. Since 2000, he has been the president of Citizens United, and in 2016 served as the deputy campaign manager for the Donald J. Trump for President campaign. Click here to view his endorsement of Lynda Bennett.
American Conservative Union
ACU is the nation’s oldest conservative grassroots organization and seeks to preserve and protect the values of life, liberty, and property for every American. It’s yearly conference, CPAC, is one of the preeminent events in the conservative movement and brings together thousands of conservatives from around the globe. Click here to view their endorsement of Lynda Bennett.
Rep. Andy Biggs
Rep. Andy Biggs represents Arizona’s 5th congressional district and is the chair of the House Freedom Caucus. As the chair of the House Freedom Caucus, Biggs has been on the front lines supporting conservative values like the right to life, free markets, supporting President Trump, and building the wall.