Reminders: Tea Time Thursday, 9/20
at 6PM, IHOP, 229 Airport Road, Arden. Working meeting. Decision on our candidate slate. Draw for Glock. Roll out of S&W MP15 raffle. See below for more details.
You can still sign up for the Bus to DC next Wednesday, Sept 26th to Rally for Jim Jordan for Speaker and visit congressional offices. Two buses from WNC. See here for details.
Saturday, September 22nd
and Greet followed by Get Out the Vote Training. If you're in Henderson County, please join us. Critical election to decide the fate of our nation! See here for details.
We had a very successful Messaging Rally last night to the Senate to stop the Leftists from derailing the Kavanaugh vote. You can continue to make a difference and get your voice heard by
Sharing on Facebook at Nations in Action or Asheville Tea Party
Calling Chuck Grassley and Richard Burr with this message: #ConfirmKavanaugh #StandWithKavanaugh.
Senator Chuck Grassley
Matt Vespa: Jeff Flake: If Kavanaugh Accuser Fails To Show Up, I'll Support Move To Push Nomination Forward
Michele Malkin: 'Believe Women' Is Perilous Baloney
Muller Witch Hunt
Gateway Pundit: Video: Chairman Nunes Bombshell: Trump Declassification Order Will Expose FBI's Insurance Policy
Sons of Liberty: Benghazi Hero: I'm Not Going To Let Barack Hussein Obama Rewrite The History Of Benghazi
Left Socialist Lies Unmasked
Daily Signal: Michelle Critella: I'm a Pediatrician. Here's What You Should Know About a New Study on Transgender Suicide.
More on Constitution Week
Welcome to Constitution Week! Today we review the hypocrisy that should actually direct us to truth. We examine the proper exercise of presidential power and how that will actually help Trump be a better more effective president. Click here to listen now.
Washington Free Beacon: Gun Rights Advocates Add New States to Free Speech Lawsuit Over 3D-Printed Gun Files 'This has turned into a classic First Amendment case,' Second Amendment Foundation Says. Follow @StephenGutowski
Happening in Congress
Heritage Action for America Call Notes and Action To Take
Appropriations "Cromnibus Bill"-With federal spending expiring on September 30, House and Senate Leadership struck a deal on the Defense and Labor-HHS-Education bill (H.R. 6147) that will also include a continuing resolution to fund the rest of the government through December 7th. Heritage Action is key voting against this bill for the following reasons:
- It contains no conservative policy riders.
- It continues spending levels above the Trump administration's Budget requests.
- It fails to fully fund the border wall.
- It does not defund planned parenthood.
- It does not contain the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Actwhich protects faith-based adoption agencies from forced closure.
Reminder: Tea Time This Thursday, 9/20 at IHOP at 6PM 229 Airport Road, Arden.
Decision on candidates for November 2018 ballot. Your input welcome.
Draw for Glock 43.
Early Voting Plan
- Tickets for S & W MP15 Sport II. MAGA hats now available. See below for details.
- Bus sign ups for Rally 9/26
Important dates coming up.
- HCGOP has a Get Out the Vote Drive. See here for info and to volunteer.
- Also, candidates need help in Buncombe. Contact info from websites here.
- 9/27 Tea Time cancelled at Mills River. We will be coming back from the DC bus trip.
- Update on We Read The Constitution Event re-scheduled for 10/13/18 at Jackson Park. Also, please sign up for the complimentary FreedomWorks buses to DC on Wednesday, Sept 26th. Want the Wall? Want repeal of Obamacare? How about no amnesty, de-funding Planned Parenthood?? Trump agenda -WE THE PEOPLE - is thwarted by Ryan, McCarthy, and the swamp RINO's who are paid off by their special interests - Chamber of Commerce. Business Round Table, and the Koch Brothers for starters. Join us!
RAFFLE UNDERWAY Smith and Wesson MP15 Sport II
See here for details and tickets
MAGA hats are now available. Donation $15.00. Available at Tea Time or make arrangements with Jane. 828 692 3117 or email Jane@AshevilleTeaParty.org
WE THE PEOPLE ... WE'RE BACK .... Tees and More!
Please continue to check our websites atwww.ashevilleteaparty.org and www.ashevilleteapac.org for updates to this newsletter and other pressing issues.
We appreciate your donations and continued support and confidence. Asheville Tea Party a 501c4 non-profit.
Asheville Tea PAC is a state and federal PAC that allows us to support candidates who adhere, in word and deed, the principles and values we unshakably stand by.
We take no salaries. We are accomplishing all we have set out to do. Not bad for this Tea Party movement being dismissed, derided, and marginalized by the Left and the establishment RINOs. Join the fight. We've much, much more to do in our state, locally, and in D.C.!